1. Before use, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the power supply voltage used can be met. When using, it is necessary to stop the grounding of the power socket grounding according to the rules.
2. When using the power supply, avoid touching the electrical parts on the left side of the box with a hand or wipe it with a damp cloth and water. The power should be cut off during the inspection.
3. The power cord should not be wrapped around metal objects. It should not be placed in the center of low temperature or humidity to avoid leakage of rubber due to aging.
4. Do not over-extrude the contents of the box. It is necessary to leave room for natural convection in the atmosphere, so that the humid atmosphere can decelerate on the wind top.
5. It should reflect the silver contact of the temperature regulator in the current period whether it can be hairy or uneven. If it is, use the fine gauze to level the contact, then use it, and always wipe it with a clean cloth to make it contact well. cut the power). Do not impact the metal piping of the indoor temperature conditioner to avoid the flexibility.
6. Do not put flammable materials in the dry box without explosion-proof installation.
7. After each use, the power supply must be partially cut off, often keeping the inside and outside of the box clean.