1. Sheet refers to a steel sheet that is much smaller in thickness than its length and width. Its lateral bending resistance is poor and should not be used in applications subjected to lateral bending loads. The Kunshan sheet metal sheet is metal in terms of its material, but because of its special geometry and small thickness, the processing technology of the sheet member has its particularity. There are three types of processing techniques related to Kunshan sheet metal and sheet metal components: (1) Cutting: It includes cutting and punching. (2) Forming: It includes bending, folding, crimping and deep drawing. (3) Connection: It includes welding, bonding, and the like. The structural design of the thin plate member should mainly consider the requirements and characteristics of the processing technology. Also, pay attention to the batch size of the components.
Thin plate members are widely used because they have the following advantages:
(1) It is easy to deform, so that various forms of components can be manufactured by a simple processing technique.
(2) The thin plate member is light in weight.
(3) The processing amount is small, because the surface quality of the thin plate is high, the dimensional tolerance in the thickness direction is small, and the plate surface does not need to be processed.
(4) It is easy to cut and weld, and can manufacture large and complicated components.
(5 Kunshan sheet metal) shape specification, easy to automatic processing.